How, What, Where, When?
Here's what you need to know:
Kirkland Oktoberfest is a three day authentic München-style Oktoberfest Biergarten. It requires a ticket and you must be 21+ with valid ID. Live German music, traditional foods, games, contests and more are included with your admission ticket.
The Real Deal... an Authentic German Biergarten
We aren't kidding. In Kirkland, we serve bier. In 1 liter steins (optional). Both imported Germans and local NW craft, the traditional way.
Hold onto your Lederhosen, our 2015 entertainment lineup is awesome including the best German bands and entertainers around. Learn more.
- Friday, September 23: 4pm -11pm
- Saturday, September 24: 11am - 11pm
- Sunday, September 25: 11am - 6pm
*Entrance closes at 10:00 PM, last call is at 10:15 PM, and taps are closed for the evening on Friday and Saturday nights at 10:30 PM
**Entrance closes at 5:00 PM, last call is at 5:15 PM, and taps are closed for the evening on Sunday at 5:30 PM
The Biergarten is strictly 21+ only with valid ID. Sorry, no babies, toddlers or people without ID will be allowed entrance.
Sunday, Guests under 21 are welcome to attend the Wiener Dog Races. Dogs are allowed on Sunday only.
Please know your limit and drink responsibly. Call a cab or use Über or Lyft at Kirkland Oktoberfest.
GENERAL INFORMATION: email@example.com
or call us at (425) 456-1111
Oktoberfest for a good cause
Kirkland Oktoberfest benefits these Kirkland-based 501(c)3 nonprofits in our community:
- Kirkland Off-Leash Group (KDOG) is an all-volunteer non-profit, 501(c)3 organization created by Kirkland residents like you, who want safe, legal off leash areas within the Kirkland city limits. Our Tax ID number is: 26-2844251.
In 2011, KDOG raised all the money needed to build the first dog park in Kirkland. Jasper’s Dog Park opened in January 2012 and is a fully fenced park on 2 acres. It includes a separate fully fenced area for small dogs, and there is agility equipment.
The park is fully maintained by volunteers (through work parties) and donations. We also work with the city to give information and help with expanding off-leash areas within the city.
There are a variety of ways to be involved. One can join the board, donate, or simply volunteer at upcoming events. You can contact KDOG at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on the KDOG Blog http://www.kdog.org/Blog/ or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/KDOG-Kirkland-Off-Leash-Dog-Group/215241617730
You can find out all the ways to donate/sponsor, volunteer by going to the website at www.kdog.org;
- Imagine Housing, dedicated solely to developing affordable rental homes for the very lowest income families in our community and to supporting their efforts to lead more successful lives;
- Sibling House, a network of homes where siblings can live together, as a family, while in foster care; and
- Eastside Timebank is built on the idea that each of us has unique gifts, talents and resources to offer. We all have needs that others can fill, and everyone’s time is equally valued. By facilitating the give-and-take of services, the Eastside Timebank builds a more resilient community, meeting unmet needs, building support circles and thus strengthening our local communities.
We are proud to partner with these local nonprofit organizations, improving our community and we thank you for your support.